Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

<3 big city life

Hey! Ok, so why is Nichole Kidman in my blog? I guess it's because I just can't get enough of the necklace hanging down her back.

For years I have searched for a necklace that i could do that with...as you can probably guess... I have have no luck. What's the solution? I'm giong to make my own. I did on prom and it was adorable. Now...I just need to get to a jewlery supply store and see what I can come up with. The ideas are flowing...If any one has good ideas or even knows where you can buy one thats made already just let me know! I would love to post that for everyone looking for a great necklace!

Number 5 Chanel is a great perfume. It's got a classic smell thats a little stronger than I am used to wearing but it's very classic. Try it out!




No comments: