Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Tasteful Holiday Sweaters!

I recently went to an "ugly sweater" party and I much enjoyed donning a tacky sweater and red tights for the holiday. But, there are ways to enjoy a good holiday sweater with out all the tacky. Holiday sweaters have been given a bad name due to the fact that most of them are tacky. Nordstrom.com has a great selection of sweaters that I would wear to a holiday party. Here is one. This is the Free People "Snow" Fair Isle Sweater. The color is just fabulous. I also love the stripes knitted in because they are very subtle while still keeping the traditional holiday sweater feel.

Sweater: Free People, Nordstrom.com, $88.00

<3>
picture courtesy of www.nordstrom.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tacky sweater parties are a lot of fun, but I tend to agree. I much prefer wearing tasteful holiday sweaters. Banana Republic and Gap have several nice ones to choose from.