Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Long Time...New Stuff

Dear Reader,
Sorry for the drought of writing. This is why. I'm now back at school. Things have been a little hectic, but I'm trying to get back on the ball with writing. So here is what I have had my eye on lately. Girlshop.com is a great source of fun stuff. This sweater...which is a great winter piece...is also a great spring piece. It has no sleeves and as you can see it is perfect with a short sleeve or sleevless shirt. I'm so in love. So grab it if you love it because besides being the perfect sweater for spring, it's also on sale right now.








Plus, pair that sweater with this perfect flat. I love steve madden and all he does for shoes. This shoes is so cute.










And, speaking of perfect pairs...here are some great spring earrings and necklaces. I love the yellow necklace the most....the tear drop. But, each of the pieces is great together and seperate.





It's time to shop for spring. I'm here to help lol.























































No comments: