Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Coach Outlets




Ok, so this is not the greatest image I could find of this new Coach Bag but you can get the idea. Coach just introduced the Carley their newest style of bag. It comes in a few sizes and many colors. Including blue strapping on this bag with that print. I found the contrast to be cute and quirky.I am really impressed with Coaches e-mails. If you are like me and love everything Coach does it's a great idea to subscribe to their newsletters. They really do a great job of keeping you informed of all sorts of cool things they are doing. Plus you get to see their special additions and exclusive items. It is really something worth keeping up with if you are an avid purse lover.


Speaking of Coach, I happened to drive by the Coach outlets today and I was devistated to see that the clock said we had no time to stop. But this I do know, I will be stopping there soon. I am always impressed with the selection they have. Sometimes outlet shopping dissapoints me becuase I tend to only find stores packed full of things no one would buy the first time around. It's either tooo old or to ugly. But Coach never dissapoints me. I have to say it's because their stuff never seems to go out of style. And, almost always it's not ugly.

So stop in. It's a great way to stock up on things that you usually wouldn't splurge on because of price. For example. I love the bags and will pay a lot for one, but by the time I'm done I don't want to spend anymore money on accessories like a key fob or scarf. At the outlets they always have plenty of these items at lower prices. I don't feel so bad going for the accessories at that point becuase at least I will still have money in the bank account when I leave. Hopefully LOL.

No comments: