Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Last Peek

So here is your last peek at my Rum & Couture Spring 2009 Line.

This is a whimsical green dotted dress with a bright floral bust. I'm so excited because this dress is more fun and less serious than things I've been doing for my resort line.

I hope the bow doesn't throw anyone off of the true dressy nature of this piece. This dress has a zipper in the back and like all of the pieces that I have been working on - it is meant to be worn over a bathing suit or by itself.

I want to thank my roommate for doing this photo shoot and wearing my silly hat and glasses that I will surely be wearing on our vacation this week. Thanks for peeking in and keeping up with me. Now I have a date for the show. It is Saturday April 4th. I'm beyond excited, ask my roommates or look at the photo set of a hall way I have, and can't wait to show you the whole thing. From now on I'll just be posting accessories that will be in the show just so I don't give it all away. I'm bad with surprises but I'll try! (A few more pieces will but up on my website tomorrow www.rumandcouture.com so you can see maybe a few extras...well two to be exact) Told you I'm bad. But, no more after that I promise!

<3 Your Rum&Couture Designer

No comments: