Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Matching

Matching accessories in print often make me feel over done and too "matchy matchy" as many of my friends call it. Here is my trial: I'm going to try to coordinate shoes with a bag in print. Color coordinating is one thing...bold prints are another. So, I chose my coach clutch and matching print shoes. As you can see it doesn't get louder than that. (Well yea you can but I won't go there.) I chose matching prints that I could almost hide.
The idea behind it is that with jeans on you can not see all of the shoe. Also, the bag will be clutched in my hand. The prints are noticeable and matching but not loud and taking away from the rest of the outfit. If you have to do matching prints please promise not to wear matching jackets, hats, and pants, and so forth. Please haha. Good luck matching.
<3 Your Rum&Couture Designer

No comments: