Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sneak Peak at the Shop Part 2!

Sneak peak part two! One of my best friends is playing at the shop today with me! I've been so lucky and blessed with the best friends. I'm never lonely at the shop and what's great is they are my biggest fans, critics, and models. Plus my family follows my blog like crazy, and that warms my heart. Nothing feels better than having friends and family who believe in you as much as you believe in your dream. Plus, it doesn't hurt that my Aunt is a master seamstress and I know what is not possible for me....is always possible through her! Enjoy the Photo tour!

Love your Rum and Couture Designer!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

ebaby286 said...

Rach it has been my pleasure to help you out! You're so talented and you should be so proud of yourself and your amazing store! love<3 e