Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September is for lipgloss lovers!

I started to analyze my shopping experiences when I'm looking for something to go out in. They are all mostly the same...I pick a top or dress, one or two accessories (be it bracelets or shoes) and then feel the needs to analyze how I'm going to do my makeup as I wait in line to check out. No matter what I end up imagining, there is always one truth. I will be sporting lipgloss. And then it hit me. What would be a better shopping day than if I got everything I needed including my must have gloss in one place? Nothing! Except maybe getting a free gloss. So here it is. All september there will be a free sample gloss with any purchase at Rum and Couture Boutique. Plus, with any 50 dollar purchase we will be giving away a full sized gloss. Hope that lipgloss makes your day, your night, or just your outfit!
Love, your Rum&Couture Designer!

No comments: