Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Benefits of a Massage

I am deffinally in love with massages. Really brightens up your day. I realize your body's condition says a lot about you. I have been really busy and lots of things are changing all over the place. The massage therapist told me I have a lot of tension in my back. Could be. So of course I let her work out the kinks as I tried to work out the kinks in my mind. I can't help all the stress in my life. I just need to learn to handle and destress once in a while. So I have a yoga dvd that I plan on doing when I need to relax. Healthy and relaxin. LOL less stress here I come.

I really love Lucille Clifton. Her work is feministic and real. I enjoy reading about how she views herself and others .... take a look at something she's written sometime. It really gives a fresh and different out look on the subjects she talks about. Maybe I will put one of her poems in tomorrow. As for now, I am going to go study some spanish....get some sleep. I really think when I sleep right after I study it sticks with me better....who knows.

No comments: