Pages

Friday, November 17, 2006

First times a charm

First time blogging is kinda exciting. I really never got into it but did enjoy reading other people's. I guess this is kind of an experiment. Like journals you keep in highschool that you write in only seven or eight random entries a year just because you found it under your bed once in a while and felt bad cause you had made a new years resolution to write in it everyday. I am going to try to write in here at least twice a week. Just to keep up with everything. I'm trying to make a point to write everyday. Eventually publish a book or two. LOL but I never really sit down and write...so I guess this is an effort to force some quailty keyboard time out of myself. So enjoy!
I really love the idea of a charm bracelet. It really is...well...charming. You can create a story or anything with it really. The one above is really pretty just because I love the pink. Its very dainty while still being chunky. The only thing is that I don't like wearing it because of all the jingeling and heavyness. I am on a mission to create one that is so great I have to wear it. First. What do I want on it...I guess I'll have to think about it.

No comments: