Pages

Monday, March 12, 2007

Blogging with Wine

Wow. I have fallen in love with this wine. It's great. Wine is something I have never really been interested in. Then in the past month I feel like it's a part of everything I have done. I have a suite mate who had a birthday and she's crazy about wine. I decided to try to like it. It took a while with champagne to really start liking it. When I finally started to like it, I couldn't get enough. I feel like this is what is happening with my wine taste. I started with a couple other wines but tonight a couple friends and I broke into the Renoto and it's just lovely. If anyone has any suggestions on good wines to sample then feel free to post them. So far these have rated as good on my list.

Nozzole
Renoto

We will continue on the tasting spree. And feel free to let me know what you think of these wines.

No comments: