Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tea Tree and Coach Perfume

Hey Hey Readers,

This past weekend I was at the mall and went into The Body Shop. Now, this is how it happened. I didn't mean to just pop in but my roomie from school bought me this great lotion for Christmas. It's called Satsumain lotion and it smells amazing. I have been lathering my hands in it and smelling them constantly. So, in the mall I recognized the smell and had to follow it into the store. They were burning it an oil form and it was amazing. But, instead of buying more of the selection like I thought I would, I ended up buying three things out of the Tea Tree Oil line. It's supposed to be really good for combination skin because it has antibacterial properties and helps control oil. So I will start the regime tonight and keep you updated on how that works out.

I also made my way into the Coach store to check out the new merchandise they had so nicely e-mailed me about. The new perfume was worth going to smell. And, they had a great selection of limited (I think) purses celebrating the new perfume. So if you see this bottle --------> Give it a whiff.

No comments: