Pages

Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring Goddess

Ok. So I have been just waiting to get a spring dress. Well more than anything I have been waiting for this stupid snow to melt. Then I will be on the hunt for the perfect short spring dress. But, it seems that no matter where I go there are nothing but cheesy, ugly, over streamlined, crap for dresses options. So then the online search began.

I know I said short when I said I was looking, but come on. This dress is the greatest thing I have seen in such a long time. I am willing to do full length when it looks this amazing. This girl looks like the goddess of sunsets or something that spectacular. Ben De Lisi makes my knees shaky. It's just beautiful. It's one of those dresses that could make you feel on top of the world. So, the hunt is on for a dress that looks like that.

No comments: